Individual or Group Coaching for Executives to facilitate transformation and accelerate development. Coaching is tailored to the individual’s situation and needs. Examples of our different coaching approaches include:
Transition coaching: We work with leaders who are new to a role, geography, organisation or all three.
Career coaching: Successful organisations ensure talented individuals travel on a long and engaged journey within the organisation.
OUR 6 SESSION INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP COACHING FOR CORPORATE & EXECUTIVE CLIENTS ARE:
DOWNLOAD FLYER BELOW;
Use behavioural profiling to understand your people’s strengths, development areas, what motivates and de-motives them.
The analysis report clearly shows how individuals prefer to be communicated to and how they prefer to communicate.
Understanding a team member’s personality and behavioural strengths helps build happy and committed team members.
Using the psychometric DISC assessments will identify these areas and possible issues or workplace stresses.
When to use the Extended DISC Assessments
· Help identify, recruit and retain the most suitable candidates
· Understand your people’s personality and behavioural strengths
· Improve and enhance professional and personal communication
· Develop self-awareness and improve overall performance
· Elicit consultative connections between data and the goals/objectives of clients
· Understand how to get the most out of your workforce
· Pinpoint motivators and de-motivators
· Increase sales by identifying how each style sells and the styles of their customers
Robyn Ratcliff is a Qualified E Disc Consultant
Robyn Ratcliff, founder of Ultimate Outcomes Coaching & Training has provided coaching and training solutions to thousands of individuals across many client organisations. She is highly trained in human behaviour, emotional intelligence and leadership & management development and has significant business and leadership experience as well as coaching and training others to become great leaders and managers.
Robyn will design training and coaching so it individually meets any organisations requirements.